[pmwiki-users] Announcement: Marklets-0.9.1

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 15:09:45 CDT 2006

I've received a good bit of feedback on the earlier release to this
recipe.[1] Consequently, I have tried to incorporate a few features
with this bug release.

    * Bug: Fixed problem with delete tag code. Specifically, the
markup for the codelets and the delete tag were screwed up. I had
changed the codelet tag without regression testing.
    * Bug: Fixed non-functioning $MarkletAddTextToEnd behavior. This
was an easy task of adding the variable to global within the function.
    * Bug: Slashes. I think I've slashed them.
    * Feature: Delete appears only when user can edit the page. I just
wrapped it in an (:if:) block
    * Feature: Added $MarkletSplitPoint functionality.

The default behavior of this recipe is to create
Bookmarks.Bookmarks-Example  into the "Example" category. The last
feature allows Bookmarks.BookmarksExample or even Bookmarks.Example to
represent the "Example" category. This is a bit better explained in
the recipe documentation at PmWiki.org. I forgot the maxim: "if it's a
personal preference, make it configurable."

If you have tried out this recipe, I recommend you fix the marklet
codelet markup "(:marklet:)" as per the recipe's documentation. If you
chose to change the category configuration from the default and have
used this recipe, you will also want to correct the codelets in your
Bookmarks to point to the correct page.

Please continue to provide me with feedback so I may improve on this
product. Thanks.

[1]: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Marklets

--
Ben Wilson
"All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." HDT