[pmwiki-users] wiki farm - only local wiki skin works

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Aug 4 12:08:47 CDT 2006

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 08:05:55AM -0700, DrFredC.com wrote:
>    My wiki farm has the (farmwide) skin set in the farm config.php file.
>    Works fine.
>
>    You might check to make sure your "$FarmPubDirUrl = 'http://<url>/pub';"
>    declaration is accurate and is the second line of the farm config script.

This is almost certainly the issue -- there's no way for
PmWiki to automatically determine the url location of the
farm directory, so it has to be explicitly configured.

The FarmSetupByExample page mentions that $FarmPubDirUrl has
to be set, but perhaps it needs to stand out more in the text
or headings somehow.

Thanks,

Pm