[pmwiki-users] nesting divs and tables

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Aug 7 18:34:42 CDT 2006

On Tuesday, 8 August 2006 5:07 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>On Mon, Aug 07, 2006 at 01:45:37PM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
>> On Monday, 7 August 2006 11:11 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>> >I'm surprised.  Why would it break PublishPDF?
>>
>At any rate, looking at TBookCells it appears that it should be
>pretty straightforward to revise it to the new nesting format.
>The changes to support nested divs ended up being fairly minor
>once I had them all worked out.

I also have to deal with (:div:) nesting in the wikibook to
LaTeX xslt transformation. I don't know what to do about
that at the moment--I don't have a mental model for how to
map arbitrarily-nested div structures into LaTeX.

One option, of course, is just to throw away the <group>
division tags and output "as is".

OTOH, perhaps people who use nested divs aren't interested
in printed output, so it's a non-issue.

--
JR