[pmwiki-users] Site.SideBar

JB jbit at ev1.net
Wed Aug 9 15:15:08 CDT 2006

How do I make the authorization for editing
the menu (Site.SideBar) to be the same as for
editing a page?  I can make it so that Admin
can be the only menu editor, or anyone can edit it.
What I want is so that any a person logged in can
edit it but if they are not logged in they cannot.

Using "?action=attr" it shows that for the
page to edit as being "(set by site) id:*".
How do I get it to do the same for Site.SideBar?

Here is the relevant part my local wiki config.php file:
(no real passwords used)

$DefaultPasswords['admin' ] = crypt('fdsafdsafdsafdsaft');

# having junk passwords here requires use of admin password
$DefaultPasswords['rename'] = crypt('fdsafdsafdsafdsafsda');
$DefaultPasswords['edit'  ] = crypt('fdsfsafsdfdsafdsfsda');

include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");

# require valid login before viewing pages
$DefaultPasswords['read'] = 'id:*';
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = 'id:*';

$AuthUser['htpasswd'] = '../members.htpasswd';

include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/membership-1.1.php");