[pmwiki-users] SelectQuery recipe issue

mike moller mike.moller at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 04:28:28 CDT 2006

Hi Dominique
Thank you for that - your diagnosis is spot on - I've just spent most of
this evening digging around and it turns out that at PHP 5,  which just
happened to be where my brush with it started from they stopped
automatically installing the MySQL extensions

Just my luck that the canned writeup for a WAMP install that I found on the
internet at the start of this project back in May just happened to be for
PHP 4!

Thank you for your help
--
Mike Moller