[pmwiki-users] new installation, noob admin, help with editing sandingbox, plz

Russ pmwiki at russhosting.com
Sun Aug 13 22:36:41 CDT 2006

Weird ... when you type in a "clean URL directly"
(i.e.pmwiki.php/Main/Sandbox?action=edit), you are able to edit the
page) ... however, all the links direct you to pmwiki.php?n= i..e not
clean URL's, and "?action=edit" is changed to ActionEdit (or any action,
such as ActionPrint) and appended to the page name.  I'd first check
config.php to make sure ?n= isn't appended to pmwiki.php in the script
location and that clean URL's are enabled.  If that doesn't provide the
fix, then you need to look at mod_rewrite or .htaccess ...

Russ