[pmwiki-users] new installation, noob admin, help with editing WikiSandbox

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Aug 14 14:01:28 CDT 2006

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 08:39:16AM -0700, Dave Whitney wrote:
>    diag is enabled.

Okay, I looked a bit further at the diagnostics, and all I can say
is that I have no real clue what is going on there.

At any rate, whatever server is handling the PmWiki requests isn't
following many (most?) of the Common Gateway Interface 1.1 standards,
and this is why PmWiki isn't able to properly respond to ?action=
requests (because it's not getting the appropriate information).

I may be able to come up with a local customization that will work
around the problem, but you should be aware that the webserver
is doing things waaaay outside of the related standards.

Pm