[pmwiki-users] Google Map API (Continued) . . .

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Tue Aug 15 08:18:13 CDT 2006

Another problem I'm encountering is that the msg property on the
(:gmap:) tag won't pop-up, even though the pop-ups work on the
(:gmapoint:) tags.  Still, this is getting really close.   Nice work!

David

>>> "Ben Wilson" <dausha at gmail.com> 08/14/06 9:20 PM >>>
I know I'm not getting a lot of response of late. So, I'm just pinging
the group.

I just re-published the v.1.3 release.[2] However, I am not
comfortable enough with the code for a production-use release. For
those who have used this recipe, I encourage you to try the code in a
development-only context and provide feedback.

I'm planning on this being the last v.1 series release, as I am
planning on re-tooling the markup and purifying the code. The
full-version bump (to v.2.0) is due to the markup change. I figure an
interface change necessitates a version bump. I would like to know
what features are desired that aren't available in the v.1.3 release.

[1]: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GoogleMapAPI

--
Ben Wilson
"All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise