[pmwiki-users] upload triangle

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Aug 15 17:47:20 CDT 2006

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 04:47:55PM -0500, JB wrote:
> Any way to remove the little upload triangle at the end of A
> something like
>
>   ![[(Attach:)UploadFile]]

Assuming you want it removed for non-existing attachments
(it shouldn't appear on existing attachments), the following will work:

    $LinkUploadCreateFmt =
      "<a class='createlinktext' href='\$LinkUpload'>\$LinkText</a>";

> Can it also be removed when using
> something like this:
>
>     Here is a list of currently uploaded files:
>
>     (:attachlist:)

At present there's not a good way to remove this one, sorry.
I'll need to fix that in an upcoming version of PmWiki.

(Actually, it's very likely that (:attachlist:) will be
substantially revised fairly soon.)