[pmwiki-users] Email response management system

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 15:43:04 CDT 2006

Here's my take on this:

The initial form has an option list (multiple) listing answer pages.
The editor selects the answers he wants included in the email. He then
types a short email-specifc introduction, and hits "preview." The
preview page allows the editor to order the pages (each page has an
order rank). Then, the editor hits "send," and PmWiki sends the HTML
email.

[@

Dear Sir,

{short introduction}

{answer-page-one}
{answer-page-two}

Sincerely,

@]

This requires a ListPages() for the OPTIONS list, and a variant on the
tell-a-friend recipe. Then, we need only code the two forms (selection
and review). If you want the content of the pages loaded dynamically,
then we're looking at AJAX.

Ben

--
Ben Wilson
"All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." HDT