[pmwiki-users] Rename Attach:ed file?

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 03:33:05 CDT 2006

That should pretty much do it. As I understand it, PmWiki only looks
for the file's existance by its name on the server. So, if you rename
the files on the server and update the names on the wiki pages,
everything should work.

Ben Wilson
P.S. Never listen to Herbie Hancock after midnight.

On 8/17/06, Allister Jenks <arj at zkarj.co.nz> wrote:
> I uploaded a bunch of files with names that are now confusing to me,
> so I want to change those names.  I assume it is pretty
> straightforward to rename them in-situ:
>
> 1) Rename the file (via FTP client) from ABC_001.jpg to XYZ_001.jpg
> 2) Change the page sources from Attach:ABC_001.jpg to Attach:XYZ_001.jpg
>
> Is there anywhere else I need to update or is it that simple?
>
> --
> Allister

Ben Wilson
"All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." HDT