[pmwiki-users] MailForm recipe question

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 03:36:17 CDT 2006

I think I understand you now. You're referring to the existance of
mailform:Pm on the recipe page, followed by the form itself. If this
is what your asking, then I have a ready answer.

The recipe page is using a (:markup:) directive. This directive shows
the markup followed by the result of the markup. In regular practice,
what occurs in the upper portion (e.g. mailform:Pm) should not occur.
Does this help answer your question?

Ben

On 8/17/06, Cheiron from Alimountas <alimountas at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i'm using the mailform recipe ( mailform_utf-8.zip
> http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/MailFormin ) my
> pmwiki site and above the mailform the following text
> is shown
>
> mailform:Pm
>
> i do not want this text to be shown, is it possible?
>
> Any ideas?
>
> thanx,
>
> Vassilis

Ben Wilson
"All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." HDT