[pmwiki-users] commentboxplus update replaces commentboxstyled

Hans hans.bracker at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 18 07:45:25 CDT 2006

Hi,
I renamed the commentboxstyled.php recipe to commentboxplus.php and
commentboxplus2.php (with additional field for website) in this latest
update.

As the commentbox.php script has adapted also more styling, the name
felt no longer appropiate, so the new name is simpler and reflects the
existence of some additional features.

This latest update adds the option to enter an access code, as John R.
has introduced in the commentbox script. This should stop robot
scripts from posting.

I also enhanced the javascript for displaying a message when a field
has a missing entry.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CommentBoxPlus

Please report any bugs, and I am always open to development suggestions.

One strange behaviour I have just noticed, and have no clue of what
the cause may be:
when I test the commentbox on my local computer, not the hosting
server, and I am not logged in with edit rights, then posting a
comment opens the page in edit mode, in the basic window, not the
skin's edit page. Anyone got any idead why this may happen, or is it
happening for others to?

~Hans