[pmwiki-users] Sidebars per Group

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Aug 19 08:18:47 CDT 2006

On Sat, Aug 19, 2006 at 11:58:18AM +0200, Ben wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm creating a wiki-alternative for this site: http://www.de-bezieling.nl/
> and all the links in the top bar (Groups, basically)
> have a different set of links (at the left, so in the Sidebar).
>
> How do I get this done in pmwiki ?
> I've had some advices before, but they didn't work.

[replying to this message to get a clear response in the archive]

As mentioned in other messages, create a page in each group called
"SideBar" (with an uppercase 'B') -- that page will be used
instead of the Site.SideBar.

This does depend on the skin being used, but as far as I know nearly
all of the skins support this behavior.