[pmwiki-users] Recent Changes for multiple groups?

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 11:23:22 CDT 2006

On 8/19/06, Tom <celok at gmx.net> wrote:
> lorenzk schrieb am 19.08.2006 16:55 Uhr:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I have (at the moment) three groups. But clicking on Recent Changes only
> > lists the recent changes in the current group. Is it possible to define the
> > contents of the recent changes file, let it include several selected groups?
> > (I want to use this combined recent changes as main rss-feed, I'm about to
> > transfer my old static homepage to pmwiki and have just started using it).
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > lorenz
>
> Hi,
>
> well there is Site.AllRecentChanges, displaying all recent changes.
>
> And if you want it to be a little less, you could include the
> RecentChanges from the Groups you want into one page (i guess). :)

If you don't want to use Site/AllRecentChanges because it lists
activity in groups and on pages that you'd prefer not to report to the
general user-population/public, you might be able to create an
alternative Main/AllRecentChanges that will just report on your public
wikigroups.  See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PrivateGroups for
some information on this.