[pmwiki-users] any solution to get a full customizable login prompt ?

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sat Aug 19 18:23:43 CDT 2006

Might not another solution be to change the location of the default
for AuthForm to some other wiki page?  I don't know how to do this,
but would like to use it for an alternate authentication system I'm
using.

Right now, my plan is to simply have a redirect on Site.AuthForm to
the Login page I'm using--but that just adds an unnecessary pageload.
It might be easier, and solve Jo's problem to just change the default
location used when PmWiki decides a person should login.

Anyone know how to do this?

Cheers,
Caveman