[pmwiki-users] Indent multiple paragraphs at once?

Andrew Standfield andy at scruffyco.com
Mon Aug 21 17:15:20 CDT 2006

I realize that I'm just being nit-picky, but using the "indent<<"
markup isn't really the best option for this case from a semantic
point of view. Really (and I realize that a lot of markup semantics
issues are just opinion), a better option would be to define a custom
markup that used a <blockquote> tag since, that's really what quoting
the email would fall under.

I don't think PmWiki has predefined markup for <blockquote>... or
does it?

Again... it's all just "IMHO" stuff, though.

Andy Standfield
http://www.vertigo25.com/
http://www.ipodnirvana.com/