[pmwiki-users] PHP enumeration problem...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Aug 22 16:59:11 CDT 2006

Thanks for the suggestion Pm.  It sorta made sense but failed to work
as I hoped. I lifted the following from another recipe and it works,
but no clue why.

(ListPages("/^$g\\.\\d/");  From wikiforms

Thanks just the same.  This expression matching stuff is by far the
hardest part of the programming.  I can't figure it out for the life
of me!   :)   I've read bunches of documentation at php.net, but it
doesn't seem to penetrate.  Even tried the Regex Coach.  If someone
can recommend me to a good beginner tutorial somewhere, I'll try it...

Cheers,
Caveman

You probably want that to be

foreach(ListPages("^$g\.[0-9]+$") as $n) {