[pmwiki-users] CSS for one (or all) tag in _a single_ page (inline or in head)

Andrew Standfield andy at scruffyco.com
Thu Aug 24 12:26:02 CDT 2006

Clemens,

I think what you may want is the stylepage.php solution by Hans. You
can find it near the bottom of the CSS in Wiki Pages Recipe: http://
pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CSSInWikiPages

After installing, it allows you to make a wiki page that you put
standard CSS declarations in. You can then call it from any other
page using (:stylepage Group.ExamplePage:).

I use it and love it. I like it because it allows you to change
styles on the fly, on a page by page basis, and in a very effective
manner. The great thing about it being a page by page solution is
that if you wanted to style, say, an input box to be 150px on one
page, and 250px on another, you could easily do it all within PmWiki.

Andy Standfield
http://www.vertigo25.com/
http://www.ipodnirvana.com/