[pmwiki-users] Announcement: Google Map API v.2.0.0--Hot off the press

Hans hans.bracker at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 24 13:10:47 CDT 2006

I apologise to Ben if  my actions have infringed on the licensing
conditions he placed on the use and distribution of the GoogleMapAPI
pmwiki cookbook script (it is not published under the GNU license). My
suggestions were done in good face and purely meant as suggestions to
him, given in the spirit of enthusiastic cooperation, which I treasure
in this community. They were not given as suggestion or recommendation
to others to modify his script.

Hans