[pmwiki-users] Two Questions

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Aug 26 15:47:00 CDT 2006

Saturday, August 26, 2006, 9:19:16 PM, Andrew wrote:

> Okay... I'm kind of slow. I just realized that CommentBoxStyled has
> been replaced by Plus, so I'm assuming something changed that made it
> stop working on protected pages...

No, you can still post on edit protected pages.

If you don't want anyone not logged in to post
on edit protected pages, you need to hide the commentbox
with conditiional markup:
(:if auth edit:)(:commentbox:)(:if:)

George, for the blog please use the newest commentboxplus.php.
I try to remember what may be going wrong, since I have seen something
similar. Can you let me see the source of the GroupFooter?
Saturday, August 26, 2006, 9:19:16 PM, Andrew wrote:

> Okay... I'm kind of slow. I just realized that CommentBoxStyled has
> been replaced by Plus, so I'm assuming something changed that made it
> stop working on protected pages...

No, you can still post on edit protected pages.

If you don't want anyone not logged in to post
on edit protected pages, you need to hide the commentbox
with conditiional markup:
(:if auth edit:)(:commentbox:)(:if:)

George, for the blog please use the newest commentboxplus.php.
I try to remember what may be going wrong, since I have seen something
similar. Can you let me see the source of the GroupFooter?

Hans