[pmwiki-users] Submitting forms on search pages

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Aug 27 18:23:00 CDT 2006

Just stumbled on to a bug that seems to be a problem with PmWiki.
Maybe someone can help explain this to me.

I have a Password Reminder form (being executed by FAST Data) which
works just like it's supposed to normally.  But on the same page I
have a searchbox with searchresults so if they can't remember their
exact username they can type in their real name, state, email,
whatever, and get a nice pagelist of possible accounts.  Works great.

The problem is, when I use the searchbox (and have this big long nasty
URL up top), and then submit my Password Reminder form, it won't
process.  (No error messages, won't forward, just sits there).  Clear
the URL, and it works fine again.

Not really sure even where to look to trouble shoot this.  Any ideas?

Cheers,
Caveman