[pmwiki-users] wikifarm question -- Farm:FieldName markup

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 21:55:30 CDT 2006

Correction. I do have an example. On one of my web sites, I have an
Interlink from the main field to a second field.[1] The link that
points to law school (in the Law School section of that page). That
link is an interlink. The markup looks like:
[[Law:LawSchool.LawSchool| law school]]. On Site.InterMap, the
Intermap link looks like:

Law:http://www.dausha.net/law/

That does the trick. At first blush you might have to edit the
Site.InterMap for all fields. However, you can create a new entry for
$WikiLibDirs that will allow you to have a common set of files shared
amongst fields, and editable amongst fields:

 $WikiLibDirs = array(
    &$WikiDir,
    new PageStore("$FarmD/share.d/\$FullName",1), # Common, editable wiki.d
    new PageStore("$FarmD/wikilib.d/\$FullName")
 );

Then, just copy the Site.InterMap into that field. Edits to files in
share.d are immediately available to all fields---if I'm not gravely
mistaken.

Ben

[1]: http://www.dausha.net/Main.Main

--
Ben Wilson
"All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." HDT