[pmwiki-users] Edit modes question. How to jump to end of textarea automacticly

Bart pmwiki-users at mediamatrix.nl
Mon Aug 28 08:23:00 CDT 2006

Edit modes question. How to jump to end of textarea automatically

When I go to edit mode ( hitting Alt-e ) I like to jump the end of the
textarea automatically. Doing this would be very convenient appending text to a
page. I searched pmwiki.org and found the Alt-, to do this for the edit
cursor, but with much text on my page the cursor jumps to the end, but the
scrollbar of the textarea does not and the cursor jumps out of sight. I also
have to hit PageDown to jump the scrollbar to the end of the text.

Ideal would be to have a extra link in the PageAction menu e.g. "append"
performing this action.

Any input on this is appreciated.

Bart
The Netherlands