[pmwiki-users] Automated WikiTrails.

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Tue Aug 29 07:55:55 CDT 2006

Roman wrote:
> I think that you could combine name= and list= parameters. First would
> select only certain story (e.g. name=Stories.StoryOne-*) and second
> would filter it further (list=chapters).

Thats exactly what I want to do. The problem is that on a page named
StoryOne-04, I need to have a pagelist entry that looks like this:

(:pagelist list=chapters name=StoryOne-* fmt=#storytrail:)

How do I automatically generate 'name=StoryOne-*' from when {$Name} is
'StoryOne-04'? I thought I could do it with extended page vars, but it
doesn't work.