[pmwiki-users] Great pagelist question...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Aug 29 14:36:45 CDT 2006

I have a great pagelist question.

When creating the FAST Data project I had one idea in mind that I was
hoping would be possible.  Now that I'm well into application of the
recipe I finally came up to this question.

How is it possible to do something like the following in a pagelist template

[[#forum]]
(:data {=$FullName} :)
* [[{=$FullName}|{=$DataValue}]]
[[#forum]]

The data directive is normally processed before pagelists are done
(just before page variables actually), so I guess there would have to
be someway to call the markup table in the pagelist.

Is there any hope of doing this?  If so it would make all kinds of
things possible (pulling up lists of emails, phone numbers, by state,
etc., from my data files, or as in this case, populating a forum table
with thread #, author, # of comments, etc.  This is the last piece in
the Data project...  (for now...)

:)

Cheers,
Caveman