[pmwiki-users] Problems with both flash recipes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Aug 29 20:45:15 CDT 2006

On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 03:25:55PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 10:48:13AM +0200, Roman wrote:
> > I need to use flash animations on my pages but both flash cookbook
> > recipes listed on http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Flash.html have
> > some unwanted side effects:
> >
> > 1. swf.php made by Pm is in conflict with %cframe% that I use on some
> > pages (problem also described on
> > http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Flash.html)

I now have some new code running on pmwiki.org that (hopefully)
resolves the cframe/flash conflict.  See examples at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Flash .

Also, the flash embedding code is enabled for the Test group
on pmwiki.org, so if anyone wants to try out some other experiments
this would be a good time to do it.

After we get any wrinkles ironed out, I'll make an updated release
of PmWiki so that the new swf.php recipe works properly.