[pmwiki-users] Great pagelist question...

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Aug 30 10:59:42 CDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 10:42:34AM -0400, The Editor wrote:
> Any idea how long it might take to have something like this available?
> I don't mind being a guinnea pig if you want someone to test this out
> rigorously before implementing it in core.  :)

For those who are following the thread and are curious, I have an
initial draft of {$:...} available at

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/PData

It does work for pagelists, as you can see by the examples at the
bottom of the page.

Currently the {$:...} markup on pmwiki.org is only enabled for the
Test group, although it'll read values from any page on pmwiki.org
(if you have read privileges to the page, of course).  Feel free
to create test pages in the Test group and play with it there.