[pmwiki-users] farm css

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Aug 30 18:57:58 CDT 2006

On Wed, Aug 30, 2006 at 06:42:44PM -0500, JB wrote:
> For farm configuration there is
>
>   farmD/local/farmconfig.php - affects all farm wikis
>   wikiD/local/config.php     - affects only the local wiki
>   farmD/local/config.php     - affects only the local farm wiki
>
> Currently the farm only has a single "local.css" file
> which affects all the wikis.

I don't think the farm's local.css file affects all wikis
in the default configuration.

> This can be done with $PageCSSListFmt, but it seems
> to me that it should be in the main distribution.

This is exactly why $PageCSSListFmt exists, so that
administrators can set things exactly as they want.

At the moment I'm not likely to put this in the core
unless a lot of people say it would be a useful default
for them.  I really do want to avoid doing too many unneeded
accesses into the filesystem.