[pmwiki-users] strange error message

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Aug 31 07:54:11 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I am getting the following error messages for one particular forum post.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in
/home/fastst/public_html/fastwiki/system/pmwiki.php(581) : eval()'d
code on line 1

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/home/fastst/public_html/fastwiki/system/pmwiki.php(581) : eval()'d
code:1) in /home/fastst/public_html/fastwiki/system/pmwiki.php on line
870

I have a couple other pages made the same way, that look almost
identical in the actual text source.  For the life of me I can't
figure out the problem.

I even deleted the entire page, recreated it, and repasted the
contents into it.  Nothing seems to make a difference.  I even deleted
a couple strange characters thinking it might be a parsing problem.
No luck.  Any suggestions?

Cheers
Caveman

PS.  Did you do anything strange Stirling?