[pmwiki-users] action:editmenu

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Thu Aug 31 10:58:08 CDT 2006

Here's my solution, for a CMS style site:

A page available only to logged-in administrator, which links to all the
site- and group-type pages, or at least the ones I've used. Saves having
to remember them all. Click on the link, then edit that page.

Also, the default sidebar has a link to edit itself. That's how I found
what that sidebar page was called. (Much easier to copy than to retype,
esp since it's case-sensitive.)

Sandy