[pmwiki-users] Groupfooter or template?

Mark Trumpold mtrumpol at cacegypt.org
Mon Dec 4 03:21:15 CST 2006

Hi Hans

Well, I placed a horizontal rule, a heading (!!!!!) and they showed up but
you couldn't edit the section below the heading like the rest of the page.
Also, if you try to edit the page then they didn't show up.

I have a section edit script running that allows you to edit a section after
a heading.
I currently have your comment box there

Mark