[pmwiki-users] [pmwiki-devel] Redirect in php

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Dec 7 09:59:18 CST 2006

> Be sure you have the various PHP error reporting features turned on --
> particularly the 'track_errors' and 'display_errors' configuration
> settings for PHP itself.

Can you explain how to do this?  In my php folder I can't even see a
ini file.  I do have ini-dist and ini-recommended.  Perhaps I am
supposed to turn ini-dist to ini and then change track_errors and
display_errors to true, or 1?

TIA.  This should really be a help!  All that work on ZAP and never an
error message to help debug.  Jeepers.

Cheers,
Caveman