[pmwiki-users] Blogging support in PMWiki

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Dec 8 05:41:58 CST 2006

On 12/8/06, Athan <foxx at freemail.gr> wrote:
> "The Editor" <editor at fast.st> wrote in message
> news:fec7cf150612080152r55982aa1waad2a5808dc2e3ed at mail.gmail.com...
> > Hate to pitch in here on this topic, but with the various capabilities
> > now available in zap is another blogging module really necessary?
>
> I admit that zap is a great plugin, however I think it is overkill for my
> needs. I do prefer something simpler and built into pmwiki core.
>
> Athan

If you tell me exactly what you want, I might pull together a snippet
for you.  Just enable the main zap module, and then cut and paste the
snippet. Won't even take any of the extra zap plugins.  I need to
setup a blog for my site, so perhaps I can take the time to write up
the snippet for you.  Do you have a design spec in mind?

By the way, having moved a lot of the extra files to extra modules,
ZAP is now running pretty lean and fast.

Cheers,
Caveman