[pmwiki-users] Free thoughts on images

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Fri Dec 8 09:20:16 CST 2006

kirpi at kirpi.it said...

<snipped because I'm not referring to it specifically>

I think it would be easier to advise you if you described how you'd like
things to work. Be idealistic, rather than worrying about how things are
done.

With large amounts of images, I'd be inclined to produce the listing
markup automatically via a process than reads the directory list.

Presuming all file names are unique, you could then insert data related
to the image via page text variables; thus making editing the
information simple. Or use a database, if you like.

--
Best,
Marc