[pmwiki-users] [pmwiki-devel] WikiStylesPlus

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Dec 8 11:05:12 CST 2006

On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 02:45:21PM +0000, Hans wrote:
> Friday, December 8, 2006, 2:37:51 PM, Patrick wrote:
>
> > What part of the rollover function isn't working?  I tried it
> > in IE and it seems to work fine.  (What version of IE?)
>
> on the cookbook page in the sandbox part the rollover image displays a
> line below the ordinary image.

Oh.  It's not necessarily supposed to work for those boxes in the
sandbox -- I was just experimenting to see what would happen.
I'm sure that with a few more CSS adjustments those could be made to
work in IE as well.  I suspect the problem has to do with a
vspace in the rollover box that isn't appearing in the second.

If those sandbox boxes are confusing people or detract from
the recipe then perhaps we should remove them.

Pm