[pmwiki-users] group title

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Dec 10 06:04:35 CST 2006

Sunday, December 10, 2006, 11:51:28 AM, malexism wrote:

> But, may be it is a misunderstanding ? The GroupTitle recipe seems to
> give a default name for all pages of a group. What i am looking for is a
> way to  display a name for a group different than the the real name.
> For my example, i want to display "Magasin de musique : le Jardin des
> arts" when the groupname is "JardinDesArts".

This is exactly what GroupTitle should do.
I think you got an error installing it somewhere.
Have you tried on a wiki page: {$GroupTitle}
It should show at least as the group's name (if no
(:title ... :) is set in GroupAttributes or GroupHeader etc

If {$GroupTitle} displayed exactly as written, you know that the
recipe is not installed properly.

Hans