[pmwiki-users] paginated pagelists

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Sun Dec 10 16:46:41 CST 2006

On Dec 10, 2006, at 5:10 PM, Ben Stallings wrote:

> Hi, folks.
>
> Has anyone figured out a way to paginate pagelists?  It's easy
> enough to
> get the first page, with count=10 or whatever, but how would you go
> about getting the second page?
>
> Just curious.  --Ben S.

it would be nice if something like count=+10 would give a number list
of pages linked to every-ten-results:

1 2 3 .... 10 11 12

It would probably require another value like "start"  count=+10
current=2 for current page being page 2.  The values could be sent
through GET vars http://....pmwiki.php?...count=10&current=2

but the pagelist would require "request=1" to read the GET vars.

But I don't know how to do it as things stand.

I like big counts like 50 :)

Crisses