[pmwiki-users] Page List Only Returns One Instance of True Condition

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Dec 12 15:09:51 CST 2006

I'm new to page lists and conditionals, so.. struggling a bit.

We have a series of pages, a sub-selection of which we want to
show some data from on, as a "tiny" page list in
the right side bar of any given page.
Where the source pages have this data on them:

e.g. let's say we have three pages:
TODO-Design.1012
TODO-Design.1004
TODO-Design.1001

and all three of these pages have this data on them:
(:returnpage: Design.NavigationIssues:)

What we want is: on the "Mother Page: Design.NavigationIssues
to show a small list of those ToDo pages where the "returnpage" is this
page...

I'm  very close, but my page list is only showing the very first (or
last?) one.
What am I doing wrong?

In the right Side bar we have:  (:include Main.PerPageToDos:)

Main.PerPageToDos has this page list statement:

(:pagelist group=TODO* $:returnpage={$FullName}
order=$:Priority,$:Project,$:ID fmt=#ToDosForThisPage:)

And Site.LocalTemplates has this fmt function declared
which pulls four bits of data from the pages:

fmt=#ToDosForThisPage

[@
[[#ToDosForThisPage]]
(:table cellpadding=1px border-left:2px border-top:2px:)
(:if equal {<$Group}:)
(:cellnr bgcolor=#f7f7f7:)[[{=$Group}/{=$Name}]]
(:cell bgcolor=#f7f7f7:){=$:Status}
(:cell bgcolor=#f7f7f7:){=$:Priority}
(:cellnr bgcolor=#f7f7f7:){=$:Owner}
(:cell colspan=2 bgcolor=#f7f7f7:){=$:Description}
(:if equal {>$Group}:)
(:tableend:)
[[#ToDosForThisPage]]
@]

But, the right side bar only shows the data from TODO-Design.1012
when it should be showing 3 pages
TODO-Design.1012
TODO-Design.1004
TODO-Design.1001
n wiki.d I believe it is stepping thru them in this order:
TODO-Design.1001
TODO-Design.1004
TODO-Design.1012

and my "intuition" is telling me that the fmt function is broken and
instead of
cat'ing all three, each iteration wipes out the previous and only the final
is displayed..

TIA!

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com