[pmwiki-users] horribly confused on ZAP create and pagetemplate

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Mon Dec 18 01:55:31 CST 2006

Helo Brian,
your command

(:input text create "<Stocks>"."<{symbol}>">:)

looks very strange. Try

(:input hidden create "Stocks.Symbol":)
to create Stocks.Symbol page

or

(:input text symbol:)
(:input hidden create "Stocks.{$symbol}":)
to create (in the group Stocks) a page with name you entered into the textbox

or
(:input text symbol:)
(:input hidden datapage "Stocks.{$symbol}":)

May there must be something like
(:input hidden savedata :)

Hope this helps,
Jiri