[pmwiki-users] New recipe: Fox

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Wed Dec 20 09:32:53 CST 2006

marc said...

> (Note that this does not explain why leaving $Author = $AuthId in place
> on Linux works okay, and, since this is not relevant to a clean PmWiki
> install, it doesn't explain behaviour there either!)

The clean install problem was due to a tpyo <screams> in the template
name

  (:fox comments template=FoxRecipeTemplate:)

Thankfully, a bit of lateral thinking cracked that, but although I'm not
surprised that the missing template wasn't reported - although it might
be a good idea to do so - the fact that the posted message contents is
lost, but a new line is written to the comments page, is not the best
outcome, imo.

So, that leaves us with the $Author = $AuthId problem.

--
Best,
Marc