[pmwiki-users] Error Messsage from ZAP form page mirrored locally

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Dec 21 08:30:06 CST 2006

In light of the thread you posted, how should the following lines be rewritten:

	session_start();
	$_SESSION['ZAP']["$formpage$fn"][$f] = $v;
	session_write_close();
to?

	<at>session_start();
	$_SESSION['ZAP']["$formpage$fn"][$f] = $v;
	session_write_close();

Should I keep the session_write_close?  And is there any need for
error supression?

These lines are triggered in a ZAP markup which stores value=field
pairs in a SESSION variable when the page is loaded.  It is not used
at all in the form processing after submission, if that makes a
difference.

FWIW, I've never noticed any problems with the current code however
except when the form is put in a sidebar and I have adequate
workarounds in those cases.

Cheers,
Dan