[pmwiki-users] AuthUser documentation?

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Wed Feb 1 18:22:18 CST 2006

Fair cop!

Although I respectfully request the time to understand the subject first.
After all, that's why I was looking for the documentation.

:-)

Speaking of which, what's the deal with major rewrites?  Should one create a
new page so as not to destroy the original until the new page is acceptable?

And does anybody (especially you newbies) like the idea of a 'start here'
page for wiki building?  I feel there is a need for an overview level page
or pages which explain all of the elements of the wiki in the overall
context.  I'm thinking a narrative that covers everything in the
DocumentationIndex and MarkupMasterIndex pages, how they relate and where
they fit into the wiki concept.  I still don't have all that level sussed
yet.

On 2/2/06, Neil Herber <nospam at eton.ca> wrote:

> At 2006-02-02  09:54 AM +1300, Allister Jenks is rumored to have said:
> >But yes, you do need to clean up the main documentation page for
> >AuthUser for the full release.
>
> In the spirit of wikis in  general and PmWiki in particular, I
> respectfully suggest that this should read:
>
> But yes, *we* do need to clean up ...
>
> If you have identified a page that you think you can improve, just do
> it! (Now I have to pay royalties to Nike  ;-)
>

> Neil
>
> Neil Herber
> Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
> Eton Systems, 15 Pinepoint Drive, Nepean, ON, Canada K2H 6B1
> Tel: (613) 829-4668

Allister