[pmwiki-users] Update Attachments

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 3 11:22:04 CST 2006

On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 05:44:00PM +0100, Dominique Faure wrote:
> I've updated http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MonobookSkin.
> Could you please re-install it?

Done.

But following up on this a bit further -- I'm sure there are other
recipes that need updating on pmwiki.org, and sometimes the
friendly notes I get to update a recipe languish in my inbox
(because I can't always get to them immediately when I read them).

Could we establish an "UpdateMe" category for cookbook recipes on
pmwiki.org?  That would make it easy for me to quickly find out
which recipes potentially need updating.  Just add

    "[[!Update Me]]"

to any skin or recipe that ought to be installed or updated on
pmwiki.org, and then I'll have a nice list to work from and
can remove the category marker when I've done the update.

People are still welcome to send me messages directly asking to
update recipes, it's just sometimes hard to go back and find the
requests when I actually get time to be working on the pmwiki.org
site again.  :-)

Thanks,