[pmwiki-users] page list bug?

Tom Cato Amundsen tca at gnu.org
Fri Feb 3 15:22:32 CST 2006

> > If I do "(:include Blog.2006-01-01 lines=2:)" is still only shows the
> > heading. Shouldn't it also show the line "bla bla bla..."
>
> Strange, it appears to be working for me -- see
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Include .
>
> Perhaps there isn't a trailing newline at the end of the
> Blog.2006-01-01 page?  I wonder if that could be causing the
> the problem...?

Yes, there was no trailing newline. Adding one fixes it.
Adding newlines is ok for me, this can be confusing for people that
don't know that it is required. Is is possible to fix this in a way?
Maybe pmwiki should add a trailing newline if there is no?

Tom Cato
--
Tom Cato Amundsen <tca at gnu.org>                 http://www.solfege.org/
GNU Solfege - free ear training    http://www.gnu.org/software/solfege/