[pmwiki-users] Minor issue on beta 22: Extra <DT> tag

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Feb 3 15:32:53 CST 2006

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 07:08:34PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> If PmWiki's default were to do this:
>
>     $HTMLStylesFmt['defaultpagelist'] = '
>       div.fpltemplate ul { padding-left:0px; list-style:none; }
>       div.fpltemplate ul ul { padding-left:40px; } ';

Oh, wait.  If we do this, then we're changing the bullet
list style for *all* pagelist templates, not just the default
one or the bygroup template.  Thus, fmt=simple (which currently
produces a bullet list) would suddenly be flush against the
left margin, with no bullets.

That's not really what I was looking for, unfortunately.

Any ideas or suggestions?