[pmwiki-users] formatting, indent & letter spacing

Stephan Schildberg schildberg at scoid.de
Sat Feb 4 16:41:04 CST 2006

First I'd like to use a predefined tag for indenting only the first line
of a block (until next return or \\ occurs)

my desire looks like this:
     sssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssss

This indents the whole block, what I don't need:
->
     sssssssssssss
     sssssssssssss
     sssssssssssss

That I cannot use either, which is the oposite of what I want:
-<
ssssssssssssssss
     sssssssssssss
     sssssssssssss
     sssssssssssss

The second tag being useful for my typo-reproductions should space
words, respectively phrases, like:
hhhhhhh hhhhhhh hhh <spacing on>h h h h h h h h   h h    h h h<spacing off>

Has pmwiki something similar on stock, I could not find it yet?

regards,
Stephan.