[pmwiki-users] flickr and keys

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 22:13:45 CST 2006

On 2/5/06, H S <haadyai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> How should I setup more than one key in the flickr-album.php?
>
> Also if I have two different fields and have A key for a field and  B/C
> keys for another field, how do I set them up ?
>

> Thank you,
> Isarin

Hmm, I'm assuming what you mean is the flickr API key; what needs to be done
is the key should be a global variable that can be set in config.php before
including flickr-album.php.  However, I'm a little confused as to how this
is done; when I initially tried setting the key as a variable and then using
the variable within the function, it didn't work.  If someone else can
explain how to write that in the code, I'll be glad to fix it.

Jon

Jon Haupt
Fine & Performing Arts Librarian
Iowa State University