[pmwiki-users] "Save as draft" capability

Musikschule Bernsbach / Schwarzenberg (Webmaster) webmaster at musikschule-bernsbach.de
Tue Feb 7 07:49:58 CST 2006

Hi...

What about a "Save as..." field? I think this would be nice:

Save as: [Group/Page                ]
 ___________________________________
|                                   |
|  Edit Area                        |
|                                   |
|                                   |
|                                   |
|___________________________________|

[Save] [Save&Edit] [Preview] [Cancel]

Per default, Group and Page are displayed from the URL,
but when you change the field value, the current changes
are saved as the new Group/Page.

If you want to save a draft, you just change the Save As
field to the suffix "Draft". You can exclude the Draft
pages from page lists and search results by changing the
search patterns in your local/config.php.

Greetings,
Torsten