[pmwiki-users] Pagelist bug! (skips a wiki)

vns permind at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 08:05:59 CST 2006

>> and it skips a wiki from pagelist if wiki text contains word 'pmwiki'.
>What's the (:pagelist:) command that you are using?

(:pagelist list=normal -PmWiki -Main -Site:)

I did few tests, looks like it skips only if I exclude a group.

Upgraded to beta22 - same results. But now list=normal default functionality was changed, now it excludes current wiki from pagelist. There is example in doc how to achieve this, so imho it's not neccessary to do that by default .

>> btw why wiki is not urlencoded in the file?
>Sorry, I don't completely understand the question here.

Hmmm...it has something todo with EnableHtml recipe then. My wikies are not urlencoded, though they have urlencoded=1.